• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator project in low resolution when imported to Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any tips for importing a character animator project into premiere that has a higher resolution. I have a black screen in as a background, which in CH ANIM looks clear and smooth. When I import the project into Premiere, it's grainy and/or patchy and not the smooth, clear black background that I need. My character is in lower resolLowution as well. It's particularly noticeable when I export the mp4. Thanks

TOPICS
Dynamic link , FAQ , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the scene resolution - you can single click on a scene and the properties panel will show its properties, including resolution. Step 1 is to make sure the scene resolution is high enough. Next i would create a short video and export it to a file - is that looking good or blurry? The bring that file into prem pro, etc. Basically try to narrow down the step where it goes blurry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines