Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator Tutorial Audio Stutter

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can anyone help me?

I'm trying to learn to use Character Animator, but when I start up the tutorials all the audio is slowed and stutters constantly making it almost impossible to hear. I have checked the playback speed, restarted the computer and looked for possible sioftware conflicts, but nothing is working and I don't know where to begin. Could anyone offer me some help?

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Switch your headset. For some reason, CH doesn't play well with bluetooth.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you playing YouTube videos? Or do you mean the project inside CH is slow? Are you embedding CH in an Adobe After Effects or similar project? (The latter slows things down a lot for me.) Different problems have different solutions - sorry I was not sure which program was running slowly for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am talking about the tutorials within the Ch program itself, starting with the First Tutorial offered on the start-up page. Upon further investigation, ALL audio I have tried to use or create WITHIN the program stutters and lags well behind the animated imagery.

To deal with the problem I have already checked the Preferences menu but everything seemed to be in order for audio inputs and outputs using my computer's hardware. I have sought to find external software conflicts and found none, and my PC's specs are way beyond the minimum needed for the program.

It seems that there is something within the Ch program itself which is causing the slow-down, but I don't know what else could be causing it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as without fixing this problem I can't use the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same probem until I turned off my camera and mic in the upper right top corner. When I turned them off, the stuttering disapeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stuttering disapears when you turn them off but then you can't record because the movements will not line up with the audio. Still trying to figure this one out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch your headset. For some reason, CH doesn't play well with bluetooth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! This worked. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines