• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator Won't Recognize Mic

Participant ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason Character Animator doesn't recognize my Yeti mic anymore. I never have this problem on my Macbook Pro or Air. Just my Windows PC for some reason. This just started happening a few days ago. It worked before.

Audio Help.png

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

My best guess is either a) the mic is being used by another program - try closing all other programs and see if it works, or b) some setting isn't working right - try adjusting the different params and see if it helps. A Yeti mic should definitely work, we have a lot of users who use that kind of mic.

Another thought is seeing the right side say "audio level too low" may mean it is detecting it, but you have to increase the input volume in your OS settings for the mic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My best guess is either a) the mic is being used by another program - try closing all other programs and see if it works, or b) some setting isn't working right - try adjusting the different params and see if it helps. A Yeti mic should definitely work, we have a lot of users who use that kind of mic.

Another thought is seeing the right side say "audio level too low" may mean it is detecting it, but you have to increase the input volume in your OS settings for the mic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines