Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

character animator

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i would like to know how to save your work in character animator.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For saving changes? Character Animator saves all your changes to a project automatically. If you want to remember specific points in the history of a project, the File > Save Project Version (Command+S / Ctrl+S) will create a new version in the History panel. Think if those project versions as bookmarks into the project's history.

Or if you mean exporting your creations, see the File > Export menu for various commands to export a movie using Adobe Media Encoder, or a single frame of a scene, or a puppet to a file on disk. Via Dynamic Link, you can also drag a Character Animator scene from its Project panel into the Project panel of After Effects or Premiere Pro.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first of all thank you very much for your answer. In fact, when I import a photoshop image to Character animator, I modify certain things like the oscillation of the hair, or for example I fix the body of the character ... When I come back later in character animator and I want find what I did, I find the character but not the body fixed ...
Thank you for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the puppet track selected (armed, with the red Armed for Record button next to the track name)? If you disarm (click the red button) the puppet track, is the body now fixed?

Are you able to share a screenshot showing how the Timeline panel looks when it's not working?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a screen shot 

haarouneddine_0-1588952552902.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the Rig workspace and Puppet panel, so you're editing the source puppet's rig, so there is no movement/control via camera/mic/etc.. Can you switch to the Record workspace to see the Scene and Timeline panels to get a screenshot? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haarouneddine_0-1588961662958.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the entire body moving when you're using the face tracking (i.e., the web cam is enabled and you're moving your head in front of the web cam)?

Where on the puppet structure did you add the Fixed handles?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines