Character animator

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to transfer my character to premier pro but once I do my character does not have audio and its not the whole clip, who can help 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I am sorry it has taken me so long to answer. Though I am not familiar with Premiere Pro, I think the same concept applies for every video editor. I, personally use Davinci Resolve v16.0. When exporting an animation in Adobe Ch, the first thing you need to do is go to file from the menu above. When you export an animation in Adobe Ch, it is preferential to export your animation as a PNG sequence with audio. I've attached a screenshot below of this.

Capture3.PNG

When you do this, you should create a new folder to store all your photos in. This folder will also have your audio in a WAV format. Open Adobe Premiere, and import the folder containing all the PNGs (omiting the WAV). Open the folder and select all the PNGs, and don't select the WAV. Drag all the photos all at once to the timeline. I don't know, but I think this should automatically create a whole clip. If it doesn't, that's okay. To get your audio, simply drag the WAV file we discussed earlier to the audio timeline. The audio and the PNG sequence should sync correctly.

When you export it from Adobe Premiere as an MP4 or AVI, the PNG sequence will play like video, and you will have your audio too. 🙂

Let me know if you have any questions.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines