Exit

Character CC - 2nd view group of eyebrows and eyes are not responding

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I hope that I can get help here.

The eyes and eyebrows aren't moving in "Left Quarter" view layers. They only move on keyboard triggers. It works perfectly fine for the "Frontal" view layer. Now if I swap the portion of the Frontal group and the Left Quarter group, then it will only work in the Left Quarter view. So, whichever group is on top works, and the group that is 2nd does not. I am at a loss here.

AdobeHelp.png

Here is a link to my puppet: Adobe Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

A few people have reported this recently. I think what you need to do is repeat the behaviors controlling the eyes and eyebrows (e.g. Face and Eye Gaze behaviors) per profile. Puppets get a default set on the root of the puppet, but they look for the first face and use that - so whatever appears first is used. By adding the behavior per profile, each behavior finds one face and adjusts that.

See also https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/07/08/adobe-character-animator-behaviors/  for a bit extra Discuss

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A few people have reported this recently. I think what you need to do is repeat the behaviors controlling the eyes and eyebrows (e.g. Face and Eye Gaze behaviors) per profile. Puppets get a default set on the root of the puppet, but they look for the first face and use that - so whatever appears first is used. By adding the behavior per profile, each behavior finds one face and adjusts that.

See also https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/07/08/adobe-character-animator-behaviors/  for a bit extra Discussion that might be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines