• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Creator Animation

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am very satisfied with the program and I am using it well.

I am using a translator because I am not good at English, so I hope the contents are delivered accurately~

I want to edit the character of the character animator and upload a short animation on YouTube.

Of course, we need to modify it more through Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, and Premier Program.

1. Can I make a profit on YouTube through character animation that has been transformed into a character animator program?

2. Is there a copyright issue?

I think it's possible, but just in case
I'm curious.
I'll be waiting for the reply.
You can also reply to my adobe account: dpminan@hanmail.net

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you draw your own characters, there is no copyright issue. It is not using Character Animator that is the issue (just like using Photoshop or Illustrator). The question is whether you have ownership or permission to use the artwork. E.g. using Mickey Mouse animated by Character Animator is not acceptable because of Mickey Mouse copyright restrictions.

The Adobe demo puppets you are allowed to use (Adobe grants you permission to use them), but they still own the copyright for those characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your kind explanation.
Of course, I won't use copyrighted characters.

[The Adobe demo puppets you are allowed to use (Adobe grants you permission to use them), but they still own the copyright for those characters.]:I don't understand this part

Does the explanation above mean that Adobe authorized the user to use the demo puppets ?

Or do you mean that the authority of the demo puppets is in Adobe, so you can't process it and post it on YouTube?

I wonder if I can make a profit by changing Chad's face (hair style, color, face shape, etc.) to suit me in the character animator program and making short animations with the character animator program and Adobe program.
Please reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use them on YouTube to create videos. Adobe owns the Adobe demo puppets, but they generally don't care what you do with them. They supply them for free to help people get started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your kind reply!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, you can use these, modified or not, however you want!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your kind reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines