• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character is not at the middle of scene

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finished creating a character at the middle of artboard (2500×2500) by adobe illustrator,
But when I imported it to adobe character animator it is not in the middle of the scene even at the record tab or the rigging tab,
  I have set the hight and the width at (2500×2500),and the character is not positioned at the middle.
Is there a problem?
should not it appear at the middle?

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would start with the rigging tab. Is the origin not in the middle of the artwork? If you turn on the yellow mesh and blue bounding box (icon at bottom of rigging), is the origin not starting out in the middle by default? You can drag and move the origin to the middle, but I am wondering if there is some other artwork in effect (could be invisible with eye turned off) which might cause you problems later.

Once rigging seems right, then worry about the scene. You can move it easily with Transform behavior, but my concern is if it is off center, there may be a hidden problem that is going to bite you later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines