• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character looks stretched during recording, but not before

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure how to troubleshoot this problem. I am trying to do a recording that involves lip syncing with pre-existing voiceover, but my character looks strangely stretched out when I begin.

Attached are screenshots showing the before and after as well as my rigging set up. Any advice would be appreciated.Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.38.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.38.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.38.42 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the rest pose been set?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. I thought I set the rest pose when bringing the character into the scene. Do I set the rest pose when building the rig? And if so, how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try looking at your character in the Scene panel then clicking the Set Rest Pose button in the Camera & Microphone panel or pressing Cmd+P (Mac) or Ctrl+P (Windows).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set a rest pose, but that hasn't really resolved the issue. The hair still appears disconnected from the head and his head now flips (though I did not change any layers). Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the background of the face that's scaling is somehow tied to the same mesh as the eyelids. Maybe the eyes are not independent (with a crown)? Could you try that, or share a link (via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) to an exported puppet -- via File > Export > Puppet)? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks. I really cannot figure this out. I need the puppet to lip sync. It was before, but somehow that has changed.

Here is the link:

Dropbox - GREG_Final 3.puppet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lip Sync isn't working because the different viseme layers in your mouth group (in the Puppet panel) don't have the viseme tags assigned. You can either tag each mouth layer to the appropriate viseme tag, or if you are reimporting from your artwork file, make sure the mouth layers in the artwork file match the names of the visemes exactly for automatic tagging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines