• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Puppet smudging

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can someone help please. I have a few things that's not going well with my character.

the puppet won't stay behind the desk

When I move the puppet the arms moves, but then the hand smears. It'll do this for the left arm. Then it'll do for the right arm.

When I polace the curser on the hand to move the arm. It doesn't move right away. I have to toggle it on the arm itself and then it moves.

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three things jump out to me:

1. The Body group should be inside the Junkie group. Right now the Junkie group only has Head inside of it.

2. It looks like there are several different instances of arms, each with behaviors added to them. Ideally you would only need one LimbIK behavior at the root level. And if you're dragging and it doesn't always drag with you, most likely you are actually dragging an invisible non-triggered arm layer instead if their draggable handles are close together.

3. For the tearing issue, check out https://youtu.be/CEJEVBHl0EE - it's usually due to origins and independence.

It looks like you started with the LimbIK pack Guy as the example - I would double check against him and see where the differences are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Very much for the tips. I watch a lot of your videos. Trying to get the hang of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines