• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character's feet still move after being pinned

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a standard illustrator file with head turns and a body.  I import to character animator, pin the feet, and go to Record.  When I move my head on camera, the feet sway.   What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you're adding the fixed handles on the Body group. See how the Chloe example from the Start panel is set up and emulate that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that.  Is there somewhere I can upload the ai for someone there to check it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure - File > Export > Puppet and share it here or in a DM to me as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) so we can take a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool thanks.  I've had problems with 2 characters, but they both derivative from the same original body downloaded a while back from Adobe.  Here it is:

Adobe Stuff - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Remove independence from the legs (the 2 crown icons next to them). If they're independent from the Body group, they will move on their own - you want them to stay put.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  Great product!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines