• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character very slow

Explorer ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Character is very slow, taking a long time to load. This started after the new update. It's not a pc problem.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen with all the characters or just the one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled Character and it solved the problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem continues. Character is too slow. When I am going to articulate the puppet, each selected action takes time to take effect. I reinstalled but the problem still persists. It also takes time to record character timelines. How to solve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Character Animator (aka CH) are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 22.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. Are you running on Windows or Mac? Here are the system requirements for each: Adobe Character Animator System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer has the basic requirements. I started working with Character in 2020. I have always used the same computer and had no problems. This slow problem has just started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever figure this out. I hve been stuck for  couple of days. I can't figure out  solution. It was working fine and now it is so slow it will not play properly. Open to suggestions. I am on a new dell with lots of computing power and have reinstalled program with no luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines