Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Characterizer Face Capture Fails When I Repeat Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Adobe creative community!

I'm new to Character Animator and am working on completing the last video in OK Samurai's beginner's playlist, but I hit a snag. When I try to use Characterizer in Character Animator 2021 on my PC running Windows 10, the face capture process fails when the program asks me to repeat the word "adobe." My Samson Q2U USB microphone works fine when recording or doing lip-sync, but I wondered if background noise from the computer tower itself could be causing interference? Otherwise, I'm not sure what else the problem could be and was hoping someone might have a suggestion or could point me towards an answer.

I've attached a screenshot of the error, but please note, I wore a funny mask to preserve my ugly mug's privacy and I am not trying to face capture the mask.

Thank you in advance!Characterizer Screenshot.png

TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this can happen sometimes due to a wide variety of potential factors - I would click the "Try Manual Capture" button and try that route, which will be less automatic but give you more control over your mouth shapes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines