Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Characters are stretchy and gooey

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I am having rigging issues with the characters which often result in overly stretchy and "gooey" faces, hands and arms. The same character  from the same PSD file can work fine in its own file, but then the same character will stretch all over the place if brought in with another character, or a new project is started. Even if no "dragger" is added, a face will get a squishy and distorted just through the camera alone. I've tried so many different things such as adding sticks, opening up the rigging issues panel, expanding the mesh, making sure things are properly tagged, disarming all recording and recording one thing at a time, and I just can't seem to fix this recurring issue. Sometimes one arm will be gooey- and not the other- but they share the same exact settings. Any advice would be so appreciated. Thank you.

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

If you could share a few screen captures showing your puppet and how you have it rigged, we can probably be more effective with helping you here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines