• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Characters pupils have a mind of their own

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The character I have created, their pupils seem to move at different speeds and do their own thing meaning they aren't in sync with each other. All the rigging seems to be correct so I dont understand why this is happening but obviously I could be wrong. I have already added the sound and its all lip synced together. Also, whenever I move the arms they seem to come apart from the body so they leave a gap.. Also, the characters legs dont seem to stick to the ground she flies around a lot haha.

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/4e5f5cdb-f56d-4650-7c3d-5e37061117c4

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out what's going on with the pupils. The left eyeball wasn't tagged, but it didn't fix anything. I turned the visibility on for the blink and that's working now. The problem with the arms and legs is that you didn't create subfolders for those appendages and the hands and feet don't know that they belong to their respective limbs. Please look at the example layers here by OkaySamurai to see how to set those up. https://okaysamurai.com/puppets/TemplateBlank.zip Once you do, add a "fixed" tag to the feet handles to secure them to the ground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou very much for your reply and help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines