Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charakter Animator doesn't import applied styles to my illustration

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created an illustration, then applied Effect Sketch (Torn Edges). However when I import this new created illustration in Character Animator I can see only the character without the applied styles. Just solid paths. Do you have any idea what I forgot?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CH does not understand all Illustrator features - so this is probably one of them. How one person addressed it is I think they copied the illustrator file into a Photoshop file and that rasterized everything. I thought someone else had somehow used smart objects (but cannot remember exactly). Copying into Photoshop has the advantage that you can keep the illustrator file as the master, and just copy it over each time you make a change (I assume - I have not tried it). Not perfect, but best I can suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines