• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check out my work :)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys.. I just finished my animated youtube character made entirely using character animator. Without your help on these forums and in the youtube comments I would never had made it. I'm very proud of it, I've been working since february, learning the program, doing the puppet and now I finally have my first episode on youtube. Please check it out and tell me what do you think about the animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMoiBnkj0ZE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could not understand the language sorry, but the animation was great! The shadow on the wall works really well. You do cut scenes with close ups etc. All up looked great to me. Thumbs up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Language is a barrier for me as well. However, I loved the idea and work done.

Cheers,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I especially love the expressiveness of the eyes and ears on this puppet! I don't understand the language either (which makes it hard for me to evaluate the lip sync itself), but the mouth art looks really nicely done. Also, the tail is a nice touch. Oh, and the camera cuts add some nice variety.

In short, lots to really like here. Great work!

Dan Tull

Character Animator Team

P.S. Anybody who checks this out should make sure they watch to the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much guys. Dan it means a lot for me to read these things coming from you. I really apreciate it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well done ! looks very good. I like the way you fixed the head to the body.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines