• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cintiq/iPad Pro (Astropad) multitouch multi dragger (Character Animator)

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve tried the Wacom cintiq13 and the iPad Pro, with astropad for external display capabilities from your Mac (works beautifully I have to say), and I cant seem to figure out how to get either to respond to multiple limbs (Or dragger points) in Character Animator. it’s mentioned once or twice in the forums that the cintiq has the capability. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

There are a lot of different Cintiq models and we haven't tested them all but...conceptually it should work.

• Are you able to get multitouch working in other apps?
  • Is there a way to enable/disable multitouch in the Wacom settings app? Or is there a button on-device that allows for this?
  • Are the drivers up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a lot of different Cintiq models and we haven't tested them all but...conceptually it should work.

• Are you able to get multitouch working in other apps?
  • Is there a way to enable/disable multitouch in the Wacom settings app? Or is there a button on-device that allows for this?
  • Are the drivers up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright I’m not sure why but it works now, checked all that but  didn’t change anything from the first time I tried it, but yea, it’s awesome now (Maybe hooking and unhooking hardware created an issue). Looks very good though on the cintiq 13 HDT.

Thx for the response, sorry for the trouble.

ps i appreciate All those tips and tricks! Life changers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like the OP got it to work with the Cintiq, ya? You mention 13HD? I didn't even think that had touch support. I was looking into the Cintiq Pro 13. But was also really curious about Astropad, if that allows you to drag both hands. I've never gotten it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines