• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clipping Mask Visibility and Pupil Range

Participant ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My attempts to use clipping mask are successful, but mask remains visible. When I toggle visibility of layer, pupils disappear as well. Also pupil range is not evenly defined from eye to eye. Again, I feel like I am missing a setting or skipping a step, just not sure which one. I have followed the OkaySamurai tutorial.

UPDATE: I have realized that the clipping mask is always visible, just that there is artwork layered over top of it. My puppet did not have that artwork, (whites in his eyes) so all I had to do was generate it. Since I added a clipping mask for each pupil instead of both eyes on a single layer, I was also able to use each mask as the range for pupil movement and it is working smoothly now. Nothing five hours of experimentation and epiphany can't fix...

Message was edited by: Andrew Aguilar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you got it figured out! If you run other issues, definitely let us know.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Off topic, how did you get the scene window in the bottom corner? Also thanks, you helped me improve the eyes of my puppet.

ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines