Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine Rotation and Draggers

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear people,

How do I rig the character so I can use a body dragger and properly rotate it at the same time?

I am using a dragger on the main charater group to animate body movement of the whole charater through a scene by mouse. That works fine, until I try to use the Rotation option to rotate the character via the root-level transform controls. 

Since the dragger seems to modify the x-y-position instead of the anchor point, the whole character moves around the anchor point, instead of rotating. I tried putting the dragger handle and behaviours on different parts of the body, I putting alternate transform controls on different part of the bodies, but dragger does not seem to work side by side with transform controls except on the root level of the character.

Does anyone have a helpful hint? Thänks!

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Place your dragger on your topmost object. (with that selected, you will see the address of your puppet's ai or psd file at the top right)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines