• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Command keys outside Character Animator

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I use command keys while I'm outside of the program, like playing a game in the background. Or is ther no solution to it? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from animate>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if any clever new features, but only way I know if is using midi events when ch does not have window focus. There are things like foot pedals, digital pianos etc of course (most have midi), or software probably to listen for keyboard commands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a device called Stream Deck that will let you assign the buttons to specific actions and give pictures to the buttons so that you can quickly see what button does what action. As the name inplies, it's specifically for streaming. Stream Deck | elgato.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines