Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compute lip sync audio not creating vismes

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all first time question asker

i have built a puppet and rigged it accordingly.  now i recorded some audio at home and brought it to work as an mp3 file (which i have done in the past and it worked) and want to compute the lip sync from audio.  when i do this, no visemes show up.  now curiously enough if i use one of my older audio files from last month no problem, it works like a charm.  to my knowledge the file is not corrupted or anything.  ive gone through some of the other similar posts on here and tried all the solutions but nothing has worked.  

Attatched are the pictures of the rigging and the puppet showing now visemes in the audi lip sync bar.  if anyone has any clue as to why it would work for a previous file but not from a recent file please let me know this is driving me crazy

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post the mp3 file so we can try it on our end and see if it works for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah here is the mp3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I see what you mean, I'm running into the same issue. Asking the team for more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks when i get home today im going to try to re export the file and see if that changes anythiong as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you record and export this? From what we're seeing it looks like the way the file in encoded, the right channel is a precisely inverted copy of the left. So however the stereo is being made, it's causing the two channels to block each other out - if you exported this as mono it would be a silent file! If you export it 100% left or 100% right only, it should work - like this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zhPfYuGIEIQa5r-jOnhvcrwCT3lNi2TH/view?usp=sharing

This is the first time I've ever seen this with CH! For the future, I would take a closer look at how you're recording this or what the export settings are and trying different variations to see what works. Worst case scenario, do it entirely in mono and it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for checking into the file.  I exported it on magix music recorder.  Its possible something got messed up with the stereo recording.  Ill give it a look tonight and see if I can export differently and let you know how that works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines