• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compute take form scene audio for just a section?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I am using prerecorded audio and i plunk it into the timeline and then plunk the puppet in.    After doing extensive viseme work i realised the puppet doesn't reach the end of the audio take so some of the audio hs not got the autopmatic computed Visemes (lots of work).  is there a way to compute take from just a final portion of audio without making a new track.   ?

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure this is helpful, but you can put the playhead over your existing recording and "split" the recording, then do a compute lipsync from the last bit.

After that, I *think* you can delete the second section and grab the right edge of the first audio and stretch it back out again. Splitting does not actually split the audio track, and trimming does not trim the audio. The take in the timeline points to the audio file with a start offset and length (I think!). So you can do tricks like split the take (creates two takes pointing to different parts of the same audio track) then just stretch out one of them to get back the full original take!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines