• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connected Webcam, now cannot start a new project

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why suddenly the "start new project" is grayed out once I connected a webcam?  Thanks for any answers you can provide

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried importing a puppet instead? That should be all you need to do to get working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did try that. However, I'm new to this and I have since realized
that "user error" came into play here. I just didn't know what I was
doing. Further exploration of the software solved the problem. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got everything working, but it's always helpful to post what your solution was, even if it was user error. I can guarantee that someone else will eventually run into what you did and your posted solution could help them. You might be surprised at how many folks post on years old threads in these forums saying that a solution helped them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, I haven't heard of a webcam preventing someone from starting a project - you should be able to start it and would just get an error message about the webcam if there was an issue.

Where do you see this "Start new project?" On the homescreen? Can you take a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines