• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting to OBS - No choice for NDI

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.. recently purchased Character Animator... 2 things. I don't have the reset next to my webcam. Just calibrate. 2... I've downloaded the NDI tools and NDI for OBS and I still do not have the choice to select NDI. I've downloaded, installed.. uninstalled.. restarted my pc.. reinstalled - restarted... nothing. Help??

TOPICS
Bugs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  I tried again.  I can get NDI to show in OBS, but not in Character Animator.  If there is something I need to run, no one has an updated video to show me what that is.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't show up in preferences (live output tab)?
Mine looks like this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no.  I've uninstalled... reinstalled.. restarted pc.  It shows in OBS to select NDI, but that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to download and install Adobe Premier in order to get that to show.  Makes no sense... but I did and now it shows.  I do have another question now that I will post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines