• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continue talking through head position changes

Contributor ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All. I could not find a response to my above question so I am tossing it out to the community. I must not be the only one with this issue. I have a talking head (literally) that talks perectly in the Fontal and Right Quarter positions when the respective head position is the Default. What I would like to achieve is have the head continue to talk through during head position changes. I have set up a swap set for the head positions. Replies are appreciated. I have a work around in mind, but I am lazy and looking for a simple approach.

TOPICS
Feature requests , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well folks, after a bit of experimenting I found a some-what solution. If I do the lip sync first, then I can not get the head positions to respond. (??) However, if I record the head positions first as if the head is talking, and then do the lip synch, the animation works flawlessly.

Is there another solution? Or am I not seeing the obvious?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the head turner behavior or swap sets?

If you look at the lip sync and face behaviors, expand out the views and handles sections. Is it binding to what you expect? Sometimes I find adding these behaviors in the root of the profiles makes sure they all get picked up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is, add it once per profile so 5 profiles means five sets of behaviors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Alank, Thank you for the come-back. I am using swap sets for the head positions. I will look into "head Turner" behavior. I am only one month into CH and have a lot of great things to learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines