Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy mouth group

Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to coy a mouth group from one puppet to another but nothing is working.  I have tried dragging the group from one puppet to the other, that didn't work.  I also tried just copy paste but that didn't work either.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the problem in copying the artwork? Or once the artwork is inserted its not getting rigged in CH property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seems to be copying the artwork. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Artwork, are you using photoshop or illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you can duplicate layers within the same puppet, but to move the layer to another puppet you would have to select layer, right click and select "make (layer name) shareable".

in the Project window, right click the newly created puppet and export it as a puppet.

Re-import the puppet you just exported and drop it into the other puppet you want to move it to.

A question though... why not copy and paste the layers using whatever app you used to create puppets (AI or Photoshop)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines