• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cycle layers need to occur simultaneously

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I have an airplane and it doesn't have eyes, rather the wipers offer a blink feature only.  I can't get the cycle layers to occur on both wipers at the same time.  I get one wiper going and then nothing happens with the other one.  I've tried to check and uncheck the hide others box. And I've watched OK Samurai's cycle layers episode about a 100 times; he will likely cover his mortgage this month on my views alone in Adsense revenue. You're welcome lol.  Help a girl out please

A link to my unlisted screen capture: (For my Adobe Fam only )

simultaneous cycle layers question - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Ha - too bad I don't have ads turned on.

So I think the issue is mostly in the structure. You have one group called eyes with two blinks inside. Instead, you probably want two eye groups - Left Eye and Right Eye - and have a Left blink group in the left one and a right blink group in the right one. That's the main way the face detects blinks - I think what's happening now is it only expecting one blink and cancelling out the other. It looks like you have downloaded Simons the Fox - check out him,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha - too bad I don't have ads turned on.

So I think the issue is mostly in the structure. You have one group called eyes with two blinks inside. Instead, you probably want two eye groups - Left Eye and Right Eye - and have a Left blink group in the left one and a right blink group in the right one. That's the main way the face detects blinks - I think what's happening now is it only expecting one blink and cancelling out the other. It looks like you have downloaded Simons the Fox - check out him, he actually has a "lids" folder in each eye that has blinks plus a few other things, that's a good example to start from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grateful for the support you and your team offers! Worked like a charm  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines