Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cycle Layers Not Cycling

Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CA 2020

Trying to have my characters arm hit a drum.  I have 3 layers in a group.  I added Cycle Layers to the group.  Cycle once, top to bottom, forward and reverse, advance every 7 frames--all typical settings.  No matter what changes I make, the result I'm getting is that it shows only the first layer for the 7 frames  then it disappears.

I've tried combinations of showing/hiding the group, individual layers and combinations of independence.  None of those combinations change my result.  Just seeing one layer, not the others.

TOPICS
Bugs , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you include a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy showing the layers and the cycle layers behavior? Expand the sublayers so its all visible.

Also, do you use a trigger to trigger the cycle layers? Do you hold down the trigger key?

a screenshot of the properties panel for the cycle layers behavior might be useful too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines