• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dancing is freezing up in playback

Contributor ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have composed a 5 minute song-from USA Youth to Ukranian Youth.  The two verses represent empathy. The choruses are 6 characters who supposedly lip sing and dance. Doing two things at once, such as singing and dancing, has been shown to aide in brain trauma, which these poor Ukranian children have suffered immensly. 

I've got all characters dancing, but often the program jams and stops them from dancing in rhythm. I suspect it is too much information? I took out the visemes.  I have only one scene. In addition, I have a bunch of backgrounds that are imported as puppets. They all have both English and Ukranian words. My question is-how can I make this work?

I would include an example, but I haven't figured out how to simply take a portion of the song and post it. 

SharonfromMD_0-1695861844595.png

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is 6 simultaneous characters is causing performance issues. If you click the eyeballs in the timeline for all the dancers except one, does it run smoother? You may want to consider exporting out the characters individually as PNG sequences (File > Export > PNG sequence and Wav file) and then bring those into Premiere or After Effects — I think those should be able to run things smoother because they're dealing with flat footage, not realtime performance capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured out another solution. All my backgrounds from AI are imported as a puppet. As such there were a ton of behaviors that were unnecessary. I deleted all but Transform and Trigger(if I needed them). That helped solve a lot. 

Also, when I put it into Media Encoder, it often created it without the freezing. I think I'm OK. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines