• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dangle object gets distorted to extremes during Export but looks fine in scene preview window

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there.

​

​I'm having a problem with dangle behavior. Everything seems to work perfectly in the scene preview window during recording and playback. But when I Export the scene via Adobe Media Encoder or PNG Sequence, the dangle area starts moving all over the place and the character gets distorted so much. The character is a simple dragonfly and the tail is to dangle. I have tried so many things such as put the wings of cycle layers to off thinking its taking too much computation. Added just only the dragonfly to a new scene and tried exporting.

​

​I hope you have a solution to this problem as to why this is causing and a work around for this problem. Thanks so much in advance. Jeff Almasol​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very strange. Does this happen to every puppet or just the Dragonfly? For example, if you export a video of Chloe moving her head around, does her hair act the same way? I'm wondering if it's isolated to just this puppet or it's a more universal issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, what specific version of Character Animator are you using? Is it the latest (2.1.1), and if not does updating to that latest version make a difference? (You can update via the Creative Cloud desktop application.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines