• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different UI/UX for same character animator on same operating system

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues learning Character Animator because my UI/UX seems to be completely different from my instructors.  Despite us having the exact same updated program, computers and operating systems.  Is there a reason for this and/or a way to solve this?

TOPICS
Bugs , How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the window layout - including resetting it. In the menus, look at Window / Workspace / ...  You can reset the current workspace (Rig / Record / Stream - whichever you selected) etc. Otherwise can you share a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, firstly there are three modes at the top. LEFT (Rig, Record, Stream... which all look different -- and you BOTH have Version 22.1.1? Then lastly as Alan mentioned, you can make sure you are both using the same Workspace, and RESET the workspace under the Window menu

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 12.41.19 PM.png

and do you guys have the SAME file opened?

best,

Mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines