• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draggables jerk into final spot first

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im running into a repeated issue. my draggables (esp arms) jerk to the final position then move back to the progression towards its final destination.

Ie- If a character is getting ready to point, the arm will snap to the pointing position then back as it gradually makes its way to the final positio.  I’ve had it happen with fades into hold positions as well as recorded moves. Any help will be much appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If for a recorded scene, could you include a screen shot of the timeline panel? Please expand what you can. I just wanted to see if overlapping recordings, using blends, anything like that. A short video of the arms playing up could help as well. Sounds strange though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, overlapping recordings and blends often cause these jerky issues. One thing I ran into this morning, actually was animating the dragger of an arm at the end of a walk cycle. I want the arm to start moving up to shake hands while it's still walking, but this conflicted with the motion of the arm swing during the walk. Adjusting the dragger behavior closer to the end of the walk cycle fixed this for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines