• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dragger Animation gone with Character Animator Beta update v 22.0

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Character Animator (beta) updated recently and the dragger animations are not being shown (they are in the timeline but not playing). I have 4 different files that were created about the same time and all the arms animation is gone. I'd appriciate any help.

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was the answer I've received from CoSA_DaveS. It worked just by checking the Relative Handle Paths*" checkbox. Thanks!. 

"This may be caused by a change made to the Dragger behavior. To fix it, select the puppet in the timeline and then click on the twirly arrow in front of Dragger in the Properties panel to hide its parameters. Then option-click (or alt-click on windows) on the twirly arrow again, to show the parameters. This also shows some hidden parameters (ending with "*"). Check the "Relative Handle Paths*" checkbox. If you are using the puppet in other scenes (or even again in the same scene), click the "Push Parameter Changes to Source Puppet" button at the top of the Properties panel that has a little puppet with an upward-pointing arrow."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines