• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DSLR camera is not supported. Any work arounds?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Does anyone know if there will be any DSLR /sony A73 or A7R2 support in Character Animate? I am new to the app, as of today, and have no build in camera on my computer,,, but 3 DSLR cameras 🙂 As I understand it, using a DSLR cmaera with this App, is not supported.

Do you have any work arounds?

Thanx 🙂

TOPICS
Camera , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you can use Streamlabs OBS and connect your camera to it, selecting the output as Virtual Webcam. This is what I use when I want to connect several feeds and mix them as one Webcam output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Thank you so much! I have never used any live or recording directly on to my compueter before. I got the video up on the Stream labs app but cant seem to figure out how to do the webcam thing? I can see the Streamlabs app added my camera via the Imaging Edge driver.  and this also still apears in the Animate app. Not sure how to move on from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I havent really gotten it to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines