• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate walk behaviours in puppet properties.

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my new puppet that I built from the ground up is showing up with 2 walk behaviours. One from the root menu (which works) and one from my character scene (which does nothing).

I think this is causing my puppet to distort in the leg movements and the arm swing only swings in front of the body.

The legs appear to be doing away from the scene and adjusting rigging in the leg does nothing below the knee.

This one is from my root properties                                      This one is when character is in a scene

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 10.08.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-07 at 10.08.49 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you only need one walk behavior, and either one should work. I tried your setup and it does seem that the root puppet walk disables the scene walk. So I would advise removing one of them. I'm puzzled why the root behavior does not show up on your list of scene behaviors. When I tried it both behaviors are there.

As for the leg distortion, I'm not seeing any affect with two walk behaviors. My first guess it is something to do with the rigging  and walk parameters. Remove one of the walks to see if there is any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines