• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic link: puppets need to be relinked every time opening Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several puppets that I'm using in a Premiere Pro project and every time I open it, I have to relink almost every CA puppet. The odd thing is that it isn't every puppet and it's always different ones that need to be relinked--some that needed to be relinked the last time I opened it are linked the next time I open it and ones that were linked the previous open aren't linked the next.

I read somewhere that you might have to wait for them to link if they're big files, but that's not the case here--they just never link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if I try to relink the puppets simultaneously, Premiere just crashes. So I have to manually relink each one every time I open Premiere.

Aaaand..rendered previews are no longer available when I reopen---so I also have to wait for it render again. (this emoji doesn't even begin to demonstrate my perpetual frustration with all things Adobe)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines