Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Engaged alternative mouth set won't stay on for pasted visemes

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone!

I made lip sync track for a puppet that had one mouth set. Then I edited the character, and added an alternative sad mouth set. Then I created a swap set from those mouthes.

As I press the designated key it switches the alt mouth on. And it works while I talk via camera. But when I play my pre-made lip sync track, it doesn't stay alt, it goes as usual. When i stop playimg, and trigger the key, mouth changes accordingly. Press play again, and it goes to default despite my pressing and holding the key. 

Example file here 

What am I doing wrong?(

TOPICS
Bugs , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The artwork didn't carry through, the CH Media folder is blank except for a recording .arf file - can you please File > Export > Puppet and share the .puppet file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-uploaded to the same place, and added Chloe file too

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ErfKL1gwxq7GFsUAwKxDoxASZTmMPZsu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked! Thank you so much!!!

It works only when recording. This is what i didn't understand. Visemes are there, they ARE independant of actual mouths. But what moved the mouth was pre-recorded track, not set of visemes. That's why mouth didn't change during playback - it played pre-recorded take)). I'm just glad ACA is predictable again))

Dave, you saved me three days and probably my sanity) You're amazing!

Thank you)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines