• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro ao gravar (error rec) Internal Error code> (1564513505:536+17) Expected Model Folder

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go rec my puppets, this mensager show-me
(quando vou gravar meu boneco, essa mensagem aparece)

Internal Error code> (1564513505:536+17) Expected Model Folder

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Character Animator 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see you're running version 3.5 on windows. What version of Windows are you using? Are you recording with both the microphone and camera turned on? Have you successfully recorded using an earlier version of Character Animator?

If you can repoduce the problem using a fresh new project, please list out the steps to reproduce the error message. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you create a new project, then try to import the previous project (.chproj) into it, does recording now work without causing an error? If so, would you be willing to share a .zip archive of the original project (the entire project folder that contains the .chproj file and the Ch Data and Ch Media subfolders) for us to diagnose what might be causing the error? Easiest would be to create a .zip archive, share it via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc., and send send the link via direct message.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines