• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR: Handle tagged for right ankle is not used for any behaviors & Eye lashes not showing up.

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the puppet maker and made a puppet and added legs. 

Two problems. 

I get the following message when I add the walk behavior. I can't seem to find a way to fix this. 

ekessler_0-1627080021169.png

#2 The lashes show up in rig mode but not in record. Again puzzling. 

ekessler_1-1627080258489.pngekessler_2-1627080268545.png

Thank you in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Double-check your puppet - it's very possible maybe two things got tagged as ankles. Double-tagging is the most likely candidate as to why you're seeing this. If the puppet is working regardless though, I think it's safe to ignore this message.

2. The lashes thing may be a bug - did you do any extra editing to them after the Puppet Maker export? I wonder if they accidentally got added into a trigger or into the blink state or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me.

As for #1. I had the legs on the wrong level in PSD file. Rookie mistake.

#2. I did not edit the eyes, but I did add legs and other things. While playing with it, I broke the eyes and could not get it to backā€¦so I just used Puppet maker to make new a new puppet and started from scratch. After I figured out how to add the legs properly it just took a few minutes.

Canā€™t wait for more full length puppets to be available.

PS I am the teacher who uses Red Monster in my class and my student made the Red Monster stuffed animal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh cool, glad you figured it out. If you run into any more trouble please let us know.

And yes, I remember you very well,  I loved the photo you sent me - awesome to hear CH is still helping you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines