• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every day I have a new problem in Character Animator. I don't know what I can do, but i can't continue like that. 
For arround 2 weeks already, from time to time I have this message (that i attached here) and it comes one after another and not stopping until i close the program. What is it?
TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wild guess here, but it seems to be some string errors, which could have something to do with the character encoding / reading direction that you have on your computer as you are not using a default Left to Right language. But I could be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tair: I have emailed you instructions to send us your project. We need the project to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines