Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export range in Timeline

Participant ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to export only  a portion of the timeline in the Record workspace.   I don't see a way to do that -- other than to export it via Adobe Media encoder and select the range there.....

However am I missing something and there is a way?  I only want to export (tif sequence) the middle section of my recording.

Thanks!

Rowby

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Hi Rowby,

The only way in Character is to set the scene's duration (select the scene in the Project panel, then change the Duration in the Properties panel), but this always starts at time 0. So, doing it within AME would be one way around that.

Others have suggested in/out points for export here:

https://character-animator.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CH-I-160

so feel free to add your name to that request.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rowby,

The only way in Character is to set the scene's duration (select the scene in the Project panel, then change the Duration in the Properties panel), but this always starts at time 0. So, doing it within AME would be one way around that.

Others have suggested in/out points for export here:

https://character-animator.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CH-I-160

so feel free to add your name to that request.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your Character Animator exports with Adobe Media Encoder, then you can set the In Point and Out Point there to define a sub-sequence for rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines