Export to Premiere pro issues

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trouble with exporting my scenes to premiere pro cc. It moves laggy and it freezes sometimes but the audio is perfect. When I did on the video in premiere pro CC sequence > render selection the video was like it was on character animator but it took like a half hour for a video from 5 minutes and if I need to do it on every scene it takes a long time. A few weeks ago I could be doing just by putting the scenes in premiere pro. I don't think the problem is by my puppets because it works perfectly in character animator and also if I did sequence > render selection in premiere.

I hope somebody has a clue about which problem it is.
-I tried restarting my computer
-I closed everything else so that my CPU and all those things were clear

Thank you for helping me.

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wimg, if I am reading correctly you are talking about the time for Adobe Media Encoder to render your Premier Pro videos. I can perhaps help more if you tell me your end destination for your video file: Internet, TV, phones, etc.. The problem could be in your encoding bit rate. If it is set too high, it will take forever. Also if you have the variable speed encoding set for 1 or 2 passes. I appologize If I missed your question. Let's give it another try.

BTW an half hour encoding for a five minute video is not unusual.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines