• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyebrows aren't moving and are distorting face shape.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Adobe Character Animator so I've been searching the forum to find an answer to this problem. I've seen a bunch of other people ask this question, but unfortunately none of the answers or responses have fixed my problem. My eyebrows are not moving, but instead the entire forehead of my puppet is distorting. Both of my eyebrows are marked as independent so why is this happening? What am I doing wrong??? Please help!!!

TOPICS
Bugs , FAQ , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw the same article in the past.
Is this helpful?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/character-animator/eyebrows-distorting-face-shape/td-p/11017852

https://community.adobe.com/t5/character-animator/eyebrow-deforming-head-background/m-p/11424779

If it's not the article you're looking for

Share your puppet on Google Drive or Dropbox.
I can observe it in detail.
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I gave up last night and decided to take a break until this morning. When I went back in this morning, the eyebrows were suddenly working and not distorting the face. Not sure why or how, but just glad that nightmare is over! Lol Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines