• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eyebrows not working right

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I created my character starting from the "blank" character and replacing all the body and face parts in Illustrator. All naming seems to be correct. When I try to use my character in "recording" mode the eyebows are not behaving properly: if both "crowns" are on, only the left brow will move and defor the left side of the head. If I disable both "crowns" the brows will move together but they will deform the head too. I tried all possible combinations but I don't seem to be able to make it work. Thank you

Sergio

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We may need to see the actually layers, but off the top of my head it sounds like they might be named incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks! I didn't expect such quick answer. Here is a screenshot of the illustrator layers. I tried to keep all original layers from the blank character

layers.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. Looks okay, although I would usually have those facial features in the head layer, but it should still be working.

The eyebrow tags might be associated with the wrong layer. For example, when rigging, we accidentally have the head selected when tagging the eyebrows and then the head warps because the program thinks the head is part of the eyebrows.

You can try checking your tags and make sure the "right eyebrow" and "left eyebrow" are marked correctly and that no other layers are using them.

If that doesn't work you may need to upload your puppet.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked! the head layer had both eyebrows tags. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines