Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eyes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

what can be the reason that one eye of my character is mooving out of the eyeball?

Please help 😞

Thank you

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots of examples and the rigging hierarchy can help a lot. This blog might also help https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-01-15 (1).png2021-01-15 (2).png2021-01-15 (3).png2021-01-15 (6).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screenshots. The basics all look right. The next thing is to look around for the Left Pupil Range tags. The layer with these tags controls the distance it can move. Normally Left Eyeball gets it added automatically, but you might go through the layers one by one to make sure no other layer accidentally has the Left Pupil Range tag. You can also look at the Face behavior and Eye Gaze behavior - expand the handle sections. Looking to see which layers it bound to and is using. Eg did it bind to a layer in the other eye, or not find a layer to bind to at all (missing pupil range tag) etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I found the problem...

another small question. I am controlling the eyes with the keyboard. so, for example, I push the right arrow and the eyes are going right. Why when I live it the eyes come back to the center? I want them to stay until i push a different direction. how can i do it?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines