• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

face doesnt blink

Participant ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was following the very first steps in creating a face, eyes etc on illustrator and how Ch should react to this.
the eyes and pupils are working fine, but I couldn't get my character to blink.

can u spot anything I did wrong there ?

whats wrong with blink 2.png

thank u

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like it should work to me.

Maybe Face > Eyelid strength is set to 0%, which disables blinks? Or they didn't tag properly inside CH? Or the lighting is too low to recognize blinks?

If none of these help, could you please File > Export > Puppet and share it as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) so we could take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ty, i would love to upload it.

i cannot figure out if there is something wrong with my output, or I just did something wrong in the layers.

the blink doesn't work. especially not for each eye individually. the mouth is also weird, it doesn't really sync with my speaking as it totally does in your youtube video. its like randomizing lip moving while it hears me speaking. (I repeated ur sentences in order to compare)

this is the link to my work in progress: to send for check.puppet - Google Drive

thank u !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines