• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facial Expression Recognition

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera is VERY powerful when it comes to operating models. Currently when you use your  mouth, it can get "Suprised" and "Smile" on the mouth setup, but what if we went to the next level?

My suggestion is making facial recognision that is more than mouth. For example tongue recognision (when it's sticking out), or when we make a sad face our model goes sad too. The same goes with fear and anger.

More harder to do would be facial recognision through learning: make a particular face (for example one brow down, smiling) and tag it as "Facial Expression A" and it triggers whatever we want. This could also be used to set how our face looks when we are sad, angry or scared. so it gets detected properly.

The same goes for hand recognision (not fingers) so it hows when it's front or back.

Maybe we can do similar things in the current version? I have no idea. 

TOPICS
Camera , Feature requests , How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently it can be done with swap sets (for instance, for a "sad" mouth set and tongue sticking out) and with replays (to capture certain facial combinations with a single key press). You can always use the suggestion form to let the team know your ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I knew about the replays, but wanted somethign automatic haha

Suggestion form? Where can I find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to move one step up to the general CH forum menu. On the right side, just beneath everything else is a link for submitting feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines