Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File corrupted?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 4.55.28 PM.png

I was working on Charcater aniamtor when susdenly one of my scenes and puppets were like this? I'm not even sure what I'd call this screen but I cant seem to find a way to fix it. The photoshop file for the puppet is fine, no issues there

For reference, I'm working on IMac 24 inc 2021 macOS Big Sur version 11.5.2

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

That is usually a sign that the artwork files (PSD etc) moved and CH cannot find them any more. If you single click on a puppet in the "Project" panel then look at the Properties panel, the first proprty is a Path property. My guess it will be orange meaning "the filename I have been given does not work". You can click and update it the the location of the PSD/AI file and it should start working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is usually a sign that the artwork files (PSD etc) moved and CH cannot find them any more. If you single click on a puppet in the "Project" panel then look at the Properties panel, the first proprty is a Path property. My guess it will be orange meaning "the filename I have been given does not work". You can click and update it the the location of the PSD/AI file and it should start working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! This is my first time working with CH, so I'll be asking more simple questions like these hahah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines