Exit

full body Rigged 3d character

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We need full body Rigged 3d avatar in glb format. can somebody share it

I tried https://free3d.com/3d-models/characters but once the character is delivered the quality is very poor

Pls suggest some area/tools where i can try the characters before i buy

Any help in this area would be great

Thanks

vijay

TOPICS
How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure where this message needs to go. All I know is that Adobe Character animator deals strictly with 2D assets through Photoshop and Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try the Adobe Mixamo or Substance 3D forums... but it sounds like you are after a contractor or similar. There are lots of YouTube Blender videos (Blender is a free open source tool) - you might find some free models in that space. I personally use VRoid Studio (free software again) to create Anime style characters. It exports "VRM" files, which are GLB (might be GLTF - text file instead of binary). But its a big complex field, and as TheOriginalGC said, not related to Adobe Character Animator which is 2D animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks alan for the insight

Similar to VRoid Studio any tool where realistic 3d avatar shirts/trousers can be defined(as shown below)  .

If i could define the shirt/trouser textures and export as glb/gltf format it would be great.

https://free3d.com/3d-model/male-office-worker-kyle-2147.html

I tried with avatarsdk.com it is too expensive for my research project. Could u pls through some light in this area.

Thanks,

vijay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would try adobe's mixamo.com as a first step, and if no luck try in the muxamo forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines